Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Anime Series List


I've been looking for some new anime series to watch out this year 2011. I've been visiting some sites and searching some videos of what's new and mostly talked about. Instead of new, i was carried to the last year anime series which are unluckily i wasn't able to watch. What i have found out are mostly new to me but old for others. These anime series had been famous last year. It's maybe late but I'm trying to update my list. In no particular order, I listed below some of the anime series that i would think may suite to my taste. Hope it will suite for others too.




Here are some of my top awaited anime series to watch:

1. Angel Beats!
2. Arakawa Under The Bridge
3. K-On!!
4. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
5. Black Rock Shooter



I'll start downloading some episodes for Angel Beats. Hope i could finish watching all episodes of the anime series listed above...















No comments:

Post a Comment