Thursday, April 7, 2011

at the corner of my mind


i don't know why sometimes when i want to share something it ended up not telling at all. i don't know why i have these doubts and having the habit of predicting the people's reactions when ever they may know something in me. I'm afraid how they may judge me or having an idea of what is happening in me. Scarred that they may misinterpreted me and destroy the concept of who i am to them. does this mean that what I'm showing to them is my pretentious side? that I'm fake?

i don't think so. it's only that what I'm showing is just a part of me. the whole me is still a mystery to others. even me sometimes is surprise of what I'm capable of doing that may differ to my beliefs.

keeping the whole me is the safest and sharing a bit of me is the wisest thing to do because you don't know what these people think of you that giving them the advantage of holding your neck. if they knew many things about you, they know how to handle you, make u follow them and even use you for their benefit.

i remembered reading this line but not in exact arrangement of words: it's better to be quiet and be misunderstood than to talk and be misinterpreted.

No comments:

Post a Comment